Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Eats: Indian

Here's my quick picks for favorite Indian Restaurants:

#1 Zafraan Exotica, Road #12 Banjara Hills, opposite the Audi dealership.
The dal Zafraan (actually Dal Makhani) is probably the best thing I have eaten in India.  Simply delicious. I'll say it again: Delicious.  My husband agrees, and he is truly NOT a dal fan.  The restaurant is on the top floor of the building and you have the choice of indoor or outdoor seating.  The service is great, the waiters even recognize me when I walk in, (which is always a plus and ensures good service).

#2  Our Place, Road #10 Banjara Hills, next to Inhabit.
Every time I go, I order (and devour) the Murgh Zaffrani (Saffron Chicken).  It is in a delicious, yummy, rich sauce and it is so good, I'm not even embarrassed that I don't share it.


Quick Picks:  Biryani

#1: Paradise.  Main outlet is in Secunderabad, new outlet is in Hi-Tech City near Shilpakala Vedika (spelling??) and KFC
#2: 4 Seasons Multicuisine.  There are a few around town, the one I know the best is in Kondapur, 2 buildings down from Jayabheri Silicon County.

Happy Eating!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog. Hyderabad is one of the mos visiting place in Andhra Pradesh. My favorite Restaurants is 4 Seasons Multicuisine. In this Biryani is so good. Thanks for sharing - HopAroundIndia

    ReplyDelete